Like us on facebook →
What would you say about the say “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”. Is there any truth behind it or is it to make us consume apples? Let see what’s going on…
This miracle food is one of the most cultivated fruits on the planet. It is full of fiber, flavanoids and antioxidants.
• Phytonutrients – These include beta-carotene, Vitamin A and Vitamin E which mitigates the effects of asthma and fights against heart diseases.
• Vitamin C – It is actually the most important vitamin in the human body which improves the overall health and the immune system.
• Quercetin – It is a type of flavanoid that improves skin health and eliminates free radicals
• Boron – This substance supports strong and healthy bones.
• Pectin – A great amounts of pectin are presented in the apple that actually controls the bad cholesterol and lowers glucose levels and blood pressure in the human body.
Consuming apples make so much sense with all these and more. You will get the following benefits if you consume apples for two months:
• Apple fights against terminal illness where the high amounts of antioxidants make it so powerful against cancer.
• The consumption of apples moves the food smoothly through the digestive tract thanks to the presence of insoluble fiber.
• You have to consume the apples with their skin because most of the vitamins are found under the skin
• It increases good cholesterol and lowers the level of bad cholesterol.
• The latest studies have shown that people who regularly eat apple run a lower risk of stroke.
• The presence of qercetin maintains healthy state of mind and improves neurological health.
Besides the benefits that I mentioned above, the consumption of apple also prevents tooth decay, clean the teeth and so on. It is good source of nutrient that will fill your stomach and can be eaten in good quantities because is low in calorie.
However, it does not mean that you can avoid the doctor completely, but you will definitely live healthier and happier life with better health in the long run.
Have a nice day and feel the difference in your body.