Like us on facebook →
~ Bhagavad Gita
1. Hang this message near your night stand: It’s not just about what yoga gives to me, but what I give to the world!
3. Wear everything in your closet. Give away everything you don’t (and don’t buy more). , if you haven’t worn it in the past year (okay, depending on the seasons), you’re not going to wear it this year. Don’t hold onto those jeans from when you were nineteen. It may not happen again in this lifetime—it doesn’t matter— .
4. Pick up litter in your neighborhood. It’s good exercise, and it’s contagious! Make it a point to pick up a piece everyday! Give homage to our dear Earth who has carried us everyday of our existence.
5. with a youngling. Paint, draw, make sock puppets, role play (yep, I said it), read out loud or simply enjoy their company. Help them to control the force and wield a lightsaber!
6. Make someone an offer they can’t refuse. A foot rub, hand massage, lend an ear, or give a great big bear hug for no good reason.
9. Appreciate nature. Go for a walk in the park. Take your time. Sit on a bench. of all that coexists. It’s magic. There’s more to it than we .
10. Spread the word. Memorize a profound quote, a mantra or poem. with someone you love (this includes pets). And, don’t forget plants—give them some heart-felt attention, talk to them while you water.