Like us on facebook →
Lemons seem to be in every detox recipe on the web.
Whether it’s lemon water, lemonade or lemon tea, there’s no escaping the fact that these little citrus fruits pack a health punch.
If you’re juicing your lemons, you’re missing out on so many beneficial compounds, you’ll wish you were freezing them all along!
Lemons As Medicine
· Fight Cancer
· Lower cholesterol
· Fight inflammation
· Kill harmful bacteria
· Regulate high blood pressure
· Combat depression and stress
· Detox your kidneys and liver
How Lemons Are Equipped To Fight Cancer
Getting The Most Out Of Your Lemons
How To Freeze Lemons
1. Start by washing and disinfecting the fruit with a little apple cider vinegar.
2. Rinse and dry.
3. Freeze the lemon overnight.
4. Once fully firm, remove from the fridge and grate it pulp, peel, seeds and all.
5. Keep frozen in an ice cube tray for future use.