TERRIBLE: She almost died doing something that many people do at their home!

Like us on facebook →

During dying her hair in red Dinia Rasul had a dangerous accident. A period of time after the dying: her eyes and face started to swell, and soon she wasn’t able to speak and breathe. After three years later, she wanted to dye her hair again, only this time she used a hair-dye product from another brand. Unluckily, she temporarily blinded and had to be taken to hospital.
The doctors found out that she was allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a product that is a main part of the hair dye products.
Nowadays, this woman opposes the sale of dangerous products, and gives effort to ban them out from the UK.
She recommends to all women who use or want to use these products, to stop with that habit and stay natural.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment