Like us on facebook →
The face is the window of the soul, at least poets like to say that. So we have to keep it beautiful as much we can. Here is how to clean your face the right way, and to enjoy the clear and beautiful skin you deserve to have.
WHAT YOU’RE DOING WRONG
You may think it is easy to wash your face, but you may be doing some things wrong. See if you are doing these mistakes while cleaning your face.
• Starting with a wet face: It is hard to put a cleanser on a dry face, so you should first wet your skin. This will give the cleanser a better chance to clean the skin.
• Using a wrong cleanser: You cannot put a cleanser because it was on sale or just because your friend is using it. You can make big difference if you go to an expert and find the right wash for your type of skin.
• Only washing at night: Don’t skip the morning wash because it is perfect way to start the day.
• Leaving makeup on: You cannot remove all the makeup only with washing. You should also use makeup remover.
WASH YOUR SKIN PROPERLY
Now when you know that you are doing wrong, you can fix it. You can follow this simple steps and change your face washing routine. You will notice difference on how your face feels and looks.
• Remove makeup first: To remove makeup from your skin use dedicated makeup remover. Some of the quality face cleaners are two in one, so this is another option to have on your mind.
• Put the cleanser on dry skin: Rub small amount of the cleanser with your hands on the skin.
• Scrub thoroughly and rinse with lukewarm water: Scrub your face with wet hands. When you have washed your face for 30 to 60 seconds, splash your face with warm or cold water – never use hot.
• Pat dry: Don’t use a towel to rub your face. This will cause wrinkles and some other signs of aging. Use very soft towel and pat your face until most of the skin is dry. You can leave the rest to dry by itself.
• Apply moisturizer: This step is the most important. Moisturizer acts as a barrier against toxins and covers your skin’s natural moisture, free radicals and other skin dangers. Massage your face with a thin layer of moisturizer. To avoid pulling your skin downward massage in an upward motion.
You can boost your self-confidence and feel more beautiful with the right skin routine. Change your old skin washing routine with this one. You will love the look on your skin and how it feels every day.