Like us on facebook →
Lemons aren’t only used as an addition in salads and preparing lemonades, they are also exceptional remedies. Actually, many people heal some usual health issues with lemons.
The following remedy is inexpensive and you can prepare it at your home:
- Sore throat – relieve the throat by combining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, ½ a teaspoons of black pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt in glass of water. Gargle this mixture in order to prevent coughs as well.
- Stuffy nose – combine even amounts of pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom in a pestle. Once the mixture is done, just smell it and sneeze. You will unblock your nose by sneezing.
- No gallstones – gallstones are result of accumulation of digestion fluids in the gallbladder. They obstruct the digestion and cause pain. The doctors are recommending surgery. But you can eliminate them naturally by combining 3 parts of olive oil, 1 part of lemon and 1 part of pepper.
- Sores – relieve pain in the oral cavity by combining 1 tablespoon of Himalayan salt and warm water. Gargle this mixture and you will eliminate the bacteria and get rid of the pain.
- Weight loss – prepare a drink of ¼ ground pepper, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey and warm water. This drink will accelerate your metabolism. The polyphenols included in lemon can prevent weight gain and boost your metabolism. It will normalize your insulin levels as well.
- Nausea – black pepper calms the stomach and the lemon’s aroma will prevent nausea feeling. Combine 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of pepper and a glass of warm water. Consume this mixture slowly.
- Asthma attacks – this combination will ease asthma breathing issues. Add 10 pepper grains, 2 clove buds, 15 basil leaves into boiling water. Simmer for 15 minutes and then strain the mixture. Store it in a jar with a good lid and add 2 tablespoons of honey once the mixture is cooled down. Refrigerate this remedy for 2 weeks maximum.
- Tooth pain – combine ½ a teaspoon of ground pepper and clove oil in order to relive toothache. Apply this mixture on the achy tooth and you will stop the pain.
- Flu and cold – combine the juice of ½ a lemon with a cup of boiling water and heal your cold. Steep the peel and pulp in this water for 10 minutes and then take the lemon out and add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Nosebleeds – dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and place the cotton into your nostril. Tilt your head forward in order to prevent blood drips get in your throat which will cause nausea.