Like us on facebook →
You need to phone 999 immediately and ask for an ambulance if you suspect that you or someone else is having a stroke.
Anyone can experience stroke, but the most important thing in situation like this is to know about the signs and be well prepared. It could mean your life or the life of someone you care about. Here are the 5 warning signs you should pay attention to in order to help the person who is experiencing stroke.
- Balance: Person who has a stroke will lose his balance and coordination.
- Eyes: A person who is not able to see normally, his vision is changing, he may be blind or he may see double, it means that this person is experiencing a stroke.
- Face: A certain part from the face won’t function normally, his eye may be sleepy and his mouth will change the place.
- Arm: The person who is having stroke can’t function well and it won’t be able to move with one of his arms. He will feel weakness in the arm.
- Speech: The person who is having a stroke won’t be able to speak, and if he is, he won’t be able to say the word fluently.
- Time: If you or someone that you know has these symptoms you don’t have much time, so call 999 fast and help him.
You can watch the video bellow if you want to learn some natural ways in which you can prevent and treat stroke: