Like us on facebook →
In Kanpur, India, a group of people were stunned when they saw one monkey save the life of his friend. The monkey had been knocked unconscious after being electrocuted on the track’s high tension wires. The victim’s friends worked feverishly to try and help him. They put their own lives at risk to try and save him and get him breathing.
We could all learn how to be better humans by watching animals. Hopefully, the monkeys stay away from the train lines so this doesn’t happen again. Share away, people.