Like us on facebook →
Parents, be very, very cautious around your children.
This father and son pair was leisurely strolling in a supermarket when a tragic accident happened.
The shocked father immediately got up and a woman rushed to help the poor kid.
While holding his son behind him, the father accidentally lost footing and fell on the boy’s neck.
“Unconfirmed reports, A Unilad article tells us, “suggested the boy died in hospital after suffering a broken neck, but the fate of the boy is not known for sure.”
Watch the CCTV footage here:
We hope this would serve as a reminder for all parents out there to be extremely careful. Let’s all make safety our foremost priority.