How to Know if Your Boyfriend Is Going to Dump You
Many people are blinded by the bliss of relationships and can't see the signs the guy is ready to move on. These people often pull a drama when it their fairytale ends and get very hurt. To avoid getting hurt, be on the lookout for these red flags.
1. Think about whether he keeps breaking plans or avoiding you. If he stops calling regularly or text messaging you in the middle of the day (if this is something you normally did), that could be a sign.
2. Listen to your conversations. Is he as interested in talking to you as he used to be?
3. Get physical. If he's thinking about leaving, he won't want to hug or kiss you as much as he used to.
4. Watch his behavior with other girls. Does he flirt with them in front of you?
5. Talk to his friends. He may be telling others that he is going to break up with you, but hasn't told you yet. You can also just gauge how excited he is about the relationship.
6. Does he purposely hang around girls you don't like? Does he hang around his friends who are girls more often? He might be trying to tell you something.
7. If he is constantly telling you he has to go when you're on the phone, he's just making up excuses.
8. Does he tell you he wants a break? If he does might be a sign he just wants to mess around with other chicks and wants you to feel special in a way too. He may want you as a friend with benefits, or perhaps he wants to break up but doesn't have the courage to go all the way.
9. Don't keep annoying him or pestering him as he may think something's going on and may think about dumping you more just act natural.
- Don't let him see that you're worried.
- Do not become clingy if he's backing off.
- If he starts to show these signs, simply start to back off as well, maybe he's just under much pressure and he'll see how much you mean to him if you lay low a couple of days.
- Don't get right up in his face about it. Act calm and natural.
- However, if a break up is inevitable, back off, and let him do what he is going to do, try not to make it awkward so you can be friends. In the future, you might even be able to work things out (but don't count on it).
- Don't pull a big drama if it happens just tell him you love him and that you will miss him. Say that no matter what problem he has he can talk to you about it as a friend not an ex-girlfriend
- Act natural
- If these red flags show up, act like you are less interested and play hard to get.
- Talk to him.
- Talk to him about your concerns and if he has any problems with the relationship.