Like us on facebook →
A now-deleted story from The Huffington Post reportedly revealed that Kim Kardashian did, in fact, fake the Paris Robbery -- to boost ratings for her E! reality show.
Kardashian grabbed the world’s attention when it was revealed that she’d been robbed at gunpoint at a hotel in Paris. Two men reportedly entered her room on Oct. 3 disguised as police officers and left with $11 million in jewelry.
The alleged Huffington Post report, however, told a different story. According to the report, Kardashian admitted to the production crew of her reality show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," that she faked the entire thing to benefit the show.
Kardashian reportedly admitted to a crew member that her husband, Kanye West, was mostly at fault for the robbery idea, and that she has since been overcome with guilt. She made the admission during what is said to be her final interview for the show.
“I didn’t even know what we did was against Paris law. I just want to rewind my life. I’m not interested in any insurance money now, so people need to get over saying this is illegal,” she said, Starcasm reported.
Following the robbery, Kardashian’s bodyguard, Pascal Duvier, came under fire as people wondered why he wasn’t there to protect her from the thieves during the alleged incident. Subsequent reports, however, confirmed that he was with Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner at the time.
“It wouldn’t be that strange for Pascal to be dispatched to be with Kourtney or the other family members once Kim was ‘safely’ in her residence,” a source told People.
“And he regularly provides security for the whole family – not just Kim.”
It has also been reported that since the supposed incident, Kardashian has amped up her security detail -- even going so far as to hire former Secret Service agents. She will continue to employ Duvier but will also have at least two additional bodyguards at all times. Her car will also be armored, TMZ reported.
H/T: Opposing Views