They Say Microwaves Are Bad For You But THIS IS WHAT They Don’t Tell You
Microwave is a popularly used kitchen appliance these days, with over 90 percent of American homes using it for meal preparation.
Microwave ovens use technology which channels heat energy directly to the particles inside food, which makes it an effective and quick means of cooking. They heat food by radiation which causes the molecules inside food to move and heat up as they respond to the radiation.
Simply put, microwaves are electromagnetic energy which travels extremely fast. They contain and magnetron which produces wave energy, which turns polarity of molecules from positive to negative. This polarity basically attacks the food molecules and causes the polarized ones to radiate millions of times per second. This is how food gets heated up, while its molecules undergo structural damage.
Dr. Hans Hertel, an eminent biologist and food scientist led a study which looked at the effects of microwaved food. Eight people lived in a controlled environment for eight weeks and ate raw foods, conventionally cooked foods, and foods cooked in a microwave. As shown by their blood samples, microwaved food caused notable changes in blood chemistry.
According to Dr. Hans Hertel,
“There are no atoms, molecules or cells of any organic system able to withstand such a violent, destructive power for any extended period of time, not even in the low energy range of milliwatts… This is how microwave cooking heat is generated – friction from this violence in water molecules. Structures of molecules are torn apart, molecules are forcefully deformed (called structural isomerism) and thus become impaired in quality.”
In case you are wondering why is food unevenly heated when removed from the microwave, note that this occurs due to the fact that microwave ovens work with whatever water molecules are present. Given that not all molecules in the food contain same amount of water, the heating becomes uneven, too.
Yet another study looked at the effects of microwaving breast milk. It was done by researchers at Stanford University and found that microwaving human milk destroys most of its disease-fighting properties.
Back in the 1991, a lawsuit was filed against an Oklahoma hospital right after a patient died from receiving blood which was heated in a microwave. Due to their adverse effects on health, microwaves ovens were banned in Russia in 1976.
- Consuming microwaved good ‘shorts out’ electrical impulses in the brain, causing permanent brain damage
- Long-term consumption of microwaved food causes an increase of cancer cells in the blood
- The mineral, vitamin, and overall nutritional profile of mircowaved food is significantly reduced
- Microwaved foods cause intestinal and stomach cancer growth, which may explain the rapid increased rate of colon cancer
- Frequent ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through serum alterations and lymph gland alterations
- Eating microwaved foods causes loss of concentration and memory, decrease of intelligence, and emotional instability
- Heating up milk and cereal grains in a microwave oven turns some of their amino acids into carcinogens
- Short exposure of raw, cooked, or frozen veggies turned their plant alkaloids into carcinogens
- Thawing frozen fruits turned their galactoside and glucoside containing fractions into carcinogens
As stated in Comparative Study of Food Prepared Conventionally and in the Microwave Oven, published by Raum & Zelt in 1992,
“Production of unnatural molecules is inevitable. Naturally occurring amino acids have been observed to undergo isomeric changes (changes in shape morphing) as well as transformation into toxic forms, under the impact of microwaves produced in ovens. One short-term study found significant and disturbing changes in the blood of individuals consuming microwaved milk and vegetables. Eight volunteers ate various combinations of the same foods cooked different ways. All foods that were processed through the microwave ovens caused changes in the blood of the volunteers. Hemoglobin levels decreased and overall white cell levels and cholesterol levels increased. Lymphocytes decreased. Luminescent (light-emitting) bacteria were employed to detect energetic changes in the blood. Significant increases were found in the luminescence of these bacteria when exposed to blood serum obtained after the consumption of microwaved food.”